Lost a Pet
Lost a Pet? What to do
Follow These Tips!
- Search your property thoroughly. Cats and small dogs can get into some mighty strange places.
- Walk the neighborhood, talk to everybody, and leave your phone number-leave flyers.
- Call out to your pet while you walk around the neighborhood! Animals can hear you from great distances. Listen carefully for an answer back - they could be behind closed doors!
- AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VISIT or CALL us at (906) 789-0230. Consider calling other shelters if you live near the Delta County lines.
- Place an ad in the local newspaper. These are often free!
- Contact Lost and Found Paws of the UP on facebook.
- Spay/neuter your pet-it’s the number one reason they run!
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTIFY:
Delta Animal Shelter 789-0230.
WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR PET.
For more helpful information on lost pets, please go to: